Monday 20 February 2012

A Tale of Two Phones




bbmanimated, bbmanimated.com, bbm animatedbbmanimated, bbmanimated.com, bbm animatedbbmanimated, bbmanimated.com, bbm animatedbbmanimated, bbmanimated.com, bbm animated

Okay so I'm just gonna say it. I have an iPhone. Before all TeamBlackBerry calls me a traitor I'm sure I'm not alone. Many people carry around two devices or more these days. A BlackBerry as their business device and an iPhone (or Android whatever) for fun. Yes the iPhone has games and an endless variety of Apps, it's user friendly and has a great browser. I'm on Twitter alot and Twitter on iPhone is a much better user experience than on my BlackBerry. 

But on the other hand I would never send out a business email or talk to my friends on iMessage the same way I use BBM. That's why I won't give up on my BlackBerry. Tools not Toys? Based on what I've seen on the Playbook hopefully BB10 fills the gaps and there won't be any need to carry around two phones. We'll just have to wait and see. I still represent TeamBlackBerry to the fullest. Don't judge me!

No comments:

Post a Comment